amazon Anker Soundbuds Sport NB10 reviews
Anker is a company founded by former Google engineers with the desire to bring people the best quality products. The company has launched many products from portable chargers, charging cables to speakers and wireless headsets. But the company has not yet released a headset for high-intensity sports practitioners. That’s why Anker launched the Anker Soundbuds Sport NB10: a dedicated product for high-intensity sports practitioners.
The headset for high-intensity sports training has some diferrent that is different from the normal headphones that you have to pay attention to when you buy like:
– Water resistance: you can still wear regular headphones to exercise, but they will soon fail if they are unable to resist water due to contact with sweat or even rain when you runing. The headphones do not necessarily have the highest waterproof standards but at least they must resist small rain or sweat.
– The ability to wear comfortably, without dropping out when the action is strong: there are many types of designs for headphones on the market but in my opinion, plastic ring to support the hook through the ear is the most suitable. The earbuds will help you soundproof and feel comfortable. The plastic ring through the ear will support the headphones from being dropped when you exercise strongly.
– Sound clear, detailed, powerful: With a headset, the main function is still listening. So it is unacceptable for a headset to have a bad sound. A clear and powerful sound helps you relax as well as more comfortable practicing sports.
– Talk feature: it’s strange when the sports headset is used for conversation, right? But this is a feature that doesn’t need to be too good, too much technology, but it must be on the headset. Imagine how you missed an important call while jogging?
That’s all the features that a sports headset needs to be able to deliver the best experience. Now we’re going to go over the analysis, detailing Anker Soundbuds Sport NB10 headset.
Powerful, versatile design
Anker Soundbuds Sport NB10 has a different design than other Anker headphones. The reason is that in other headphones, the battery and the control unit are on the 2-wire side of the headset. On the Anker Soundbuds Sport NB10, the battery and the control unit are all located on the headset. In addition, the speaker size of the Anker Soundbuds Sport NB10 is also larger than other headphones on the market when the diameter is up to 12mm. This promises Anker Soundbuds Sport NB10 to deliver a powerful sound with a wide soundstage.
Typically, high-end headphones will be made of metal or leather but Anker uses plastic and rubber on Anker Soundbuds Sport NB10. Anker wants to cut production costs? I don’t think so. With sports headphones, they will be exposed to a lot of sweat, metal or skin will be corroded and degraded over time, and rubber is more difficult.
Anker Soundbuds Sport NB10 has a different design from the rest of the world of sports headphones. Anker uses a flexible rubber band to connect the two sides of the headset and another rubber band to hold the two wire left – right again. At first, when I didn’t wear it, I thought this design was cumbersome and time consuming. But when I wear, the feeling is completely different. Most of the time, you can’t drop headphones when you wear them properly even if you run.
The control cluster and charging port are located on the right side of the headset. The push button contains 3 buttons: power, volume up, volume down.
The product is placed in an Anker-style white-blue paper box before. The front and rear of the box is the information about 3 outstanding features of the headset: water-resistant, super-sound champion with 12mm diaphragm, 1 rubber frame to ensure the headset is safe to wear. The product comes with 3 pairs of tips with 3 sizes: S, M, L and 1 micro usb charger cable and 1 cloth bag to hold the headset.
where can you get a Anker Soundbuds Sport NB10 online
Anker SoundBuds Sport NB10 Bluetooth Headphones, IPX5 Water-Resistant Bluetooth Headset with Adjustable Neckband, Sport Earbuds with Mic and CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation for Work Out, Gym and Running: Buy it now
Bluetooth technology on the headset is still bluetooth 4.0 with IPX5 waterproof standard. This is a lightweight waterproof standard, meaning you can only let the headset touch the sweat or light rain and not be immersed in the water. In addition, Anker also coated 1 “nano-coating” inside to make it waterproof, as if it was protected twice, both inside and outside.
Battery on Anker Soundbuds Sport NB10 for up to 6 hours of music play time. I let the headphones play music continuously at volume level of about 80%, it is still not over for 6 hours, so I think if you listen at 50% volume, it will probably take about 8 hours.
Overall, the sound on the Anker Soundbuds Sport NB10 is a strong, diffuse, slightly dark sound compared to other headphones. Listening to some Rock songs, the bass of the drums that Anker Soundbuds Sport NB10 brings is a pervasive, forceful drum, as if you feel that the drummer is standing in front of you.
Actually, it is very difficult to find a headset designed for sports practice at a good price. So with what Anker brings at the Anker Soundbuds Sport NB10, I believe you’ll be satisfied. With strong points like:
– The design is extremely comfortable to wear, but you won’t be afraid to drop the headphones in any case.
– Water resistant to IPX5 with the addition of 1 layer of “nano-coating” inside to increase water resistance.
– The earpiece speaker has a diameter of up to 12mm.
– Long battery life up to 6 hours.
I think there’s no reason you won’t choose Anker Soundbuds Sport NB10 when you want to find a sports headset.
Every product prepare launcher and provide on release date will be unboxing and check to bring full specifications & details features, service manual even suggest choose accessories. Thank for visting and sharing !