Fujifilm GFX’s Medium Format Camera is lightweight, weighs only 850g and its Prime 63mm F2.8 is only 1230g. Secondly, Fuji uses a mirrorless technology so the body is quite thin and compact for the feeling of holding the Medium Format camera that we already have images available. Large G-mounts and sensor plates are placed close to the lens. The controls are simple and familiar to anyone who uses Fujifilm’s X-Series. First launched with the same lens as the Fujinon GF63mm F2.8 R WR (equivalent to 50mm on the FF), Fujinon GF32-64mm F4 LM WR (equivalent to 25-50mm on the FF) and Fujinon GF120 F4 R LM OIS WR Macro (equivalent to 90mm on FF) is pretty okay with the anxiety of needing lenses with new lenses. I have only been on hand and have not been tested, will review the image quality and speed after operation.
About large format cameras, Fujifilm used to make the medium known as Medium Format, which had a 6x6cm format for the first time in 1948, nearly 70 years ago. That is the FUJICA Six I BS 6 × 6. It’s the folding viewfinder, the largest open f4.5, the fastest shutter speed of 1 / 200s. After that, Fuji continued the G series until later, such as the Fujica G690, GS645, G617 Pro, G618Pro and the world’s first autofocus camera, the GA645. I still hold the Fuji 690 Pro movie 120. The time of the film camera downgrade to the digital camera technology.
Fujifilm launches the APS-C family of cameras with the X-Series and they are quite successful with its nostalgic design, fashion and special sensor structures, and the film color simulator they used to have. Many experiences are popular. The lens system for their X-series is also quite rich in focal lengths.
Fujifilm unveils the GFX 50S unmatched Medium Format sensor without the FullFrame sensor. The G may be similar to the G series Medium film used on the front and number 50 is probably the sensor resolution ratio. They have also prepared for the future a new Series GF lens.
where can you get a Fujifilm GFX 50S online
Fujifilm GFX specification:
– The 51.4 MP CMOS sensor, which measures 43.8mm x 32.9mm Bayer, is 1.7 times larger than the FF sensor.
– The X-Processor Pro, X-Pro2 and X-T2 have been enhanced to offer greater image quality, full HD video at 30p, multiple color simulations. Film integrated.
– Video capture [Full HD (1920 × 1080)] 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p 36Mbps up to Approx. 30 min.
– [HD (1280 × 720)] 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p 18Mbps
– A small, lightweight, medium format digital camera with a body weight of 825g and 1230g with a GF63mm F2.8 R WR lens.
– Viewfinder electronic viewfinder (EVF-TL1) 3.69M points
– LCD 3.2″ 2.36M pixel turning flip. There is an extra LCD displaying the basic face on the machine with two bright display modes to save battery life.
– G-mount, larger and tail lens near the sensor and has two capture positions Auto and C (Command)
– AF system consists of 425 points by distance and contrast. There are single AF, continuous AF, MF AF modes and each mode has different focus modes.
– ISO range: AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3 (up to ISO12800) ISO100 – 12800 (1/3 step) and extension: ISO50 / 25600/51200/102400
– SD Card (-2G) / SDHC Card (-32G) / SDXC Card (-256G) UHS-I / UHS-II * 1
Every product prepare launcher and provide on release date will be unboxing and check to bring full specifications & details features, service manual even suggest choose accessories. Thank for visting and sharing !