amazon iBasso D-Zero MK2 reviews
On this front side we can see a power switch, the power switch has three functions,
– If you switch the switch in the middle will be off,
– If you turn the switch to the right (volume side) at this time the device will not function USB-DAC and you can use the headphone jack if you want to use both DAC + AMP circuit for listening to music, but If you just want to use the DAC then transfer to a more advanced AMP then you will plug into the live OUT port right next to the phone port.
– If you switch the switch to the left side (phone port), the device will only be a true Headphone Amplifier, you will use the AUX IN input to send the electrical signal (Analog) from the music player. Go to D-Zero and we plug in the headphone jack to enjoy the power of the AMP on the device.
– USB charging port with 2 charging functions and USB-Dac connection with PC or Smartphone
– The CHARGE switch with on for charging, and off as the charger, this isolation reduces the risk of the battery being used by the device.
– GAIN switch with Hi and Lo, switch to Hi when you use headphone with big impedance, Lo when using headphone with small impedance.
The D-Zero MK2 has dual WM8740 inside, and take digital signtal up to 24/96. The D-Zero MK2 can work as a standalone AMP, and standalone DAC, and a AMP + DAC combo. Có thể có máy với máy chủ như USB-Souncard. It can work with iPhones, iPads via the Camera kit as DAC. It also can work with Android OS device via OTG cable as DAC.
The following are the specs:
Power Source: Built-in 4.2V Li-polymer battery
Frequency Response: 17Hz ~ 20 KHz +/- 1.0dB (DAC) 17Hz ~ 100 KHz +/- 1.0dB (AMP)
Signal to Noise Ratio: 108dB (DAC line out), 102dB (Amp)
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002%@1kHz/0dB (DAC line out), 0.003%@1kHz/-10dBV (AMP)
Output power: Up to 120mW + 120mW into 16Ω
Gain: + 3dB / + 9dB (AMP)
Battery Life: 120 Hours (AMP)
Battery Charge Time: 5 Hours
External Power supply: 5V DC
Recommended Headphone Impedance: 8 ~ 300Ω
Case size: 2.17W x 3.98L x 0.44H (inch) 55W x 101L x 11H (mm)
Weight: 95g or 3.35oz
Certificates: FCC, CE, RoHS
D-Zero MK2 actually shows itself as a flexible Headphone Amplifier + USB – DAC. I successfully tested USB Dac on both Windows and Mac OS, on Apple iPhone 5S when using the camera cable. Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Sony Z1, Z2, etc. Also, I used D-Zero as the Headphone Amplifier when I plugged the iPod touch 4.
According to the ibasso introduced, D-Zero can best pull headphones with an impedance of 8 to 300 ohms. I have tried with Yuin PK1 and can confirm the cone: D-Zero Mk2 + Yuin Pk1 is a good mix, more bass, mid advanced, vocalist sweet and more exuberant, the sound field is open wide. I have tested with some other headphones like Sennheiser HD598, Sennheiser Momentum on-ear, Sony MDR 1R MK2, ATH M50X, RHA T10i, the results show that the Sennheiser headphones get the most improvement in quality. The sound, the specific bass and the deeper down, the mid-tempo back and dry of the sennheiser also improved a lot, mid sweet, advanced, especially the dazzling trebble improved quite a lot.
About the sound quality of the DAC circuit on D-Zero Mk2: I use the desktop + music player foobar2000 + D-Zero Mk2 results show that the sound is greatly improved and quite similar to the sound of the ipod. classic, neutral sound tone is quite warm tone. A background clean, deep.
where can you get a iBasso D-Zero MK2 online
iBasso D-Zero MK2 D0-MKII Dual WM8740 DAC Portable Headphone Amplifier with 3.5mm Stereo to RCA Connection Kit: Buy it now
Every product prepare launcher and provide on release date will be unboxing and check to bring full specifications & details features, service manual even suggest choose accessories. Thank for visting and sharing !