amazon Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse reviews
Classic IntelliMouse is inspired by the IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0, which died more than 5 years ago – the mouse is wired, its excellent tracking capabilities (maximum sensitivity of 3200 DPI) and the mouse wheel will still satisfy the fans favorite mouse line.
The IntelliMouse mouse from Microsoft was first sold in 1996, after IntelliMouse Explorer, which is thought to have changed the way manufacturers make mice because of their well-balanced design, powerful wheel alignment with Windows software ancient and about DPI good. After this, Microsoft turned to more fancy mouse lines such as Arc Touch or Arc Mouse, but what is classic is something that many people nostalgic.
Microsoft Classic Intellimouse (temporarily called MCI home). The new name is based on the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 form designer. But Microsoft has changed the packaging compared to before. The packaging of the MCI (microsoft classic intellimouse) design is more compact with black and white stripes are more delicate and gentle than their old models
The Microsoft Classic Intellimouse Mouse Seal only has a single seal at the bottom of the back of the box.
– USB 2.0 interface
– Push button: There are 5 operation buttons and 3 programmable buttons
– Mouse Report: 1000rp / s
– Microsoft Classic Intellimouse uses Bluetrack technology. This technology allows the product to work on glass
– Dimensions 132 mm * 69 mm * 43 mm
– Weight excluding cable: 100gr
Microsoft’s Bluetrack technology. You note that when the sensor is connected to the surface, the LED light grows bright. As you lift the meshes from the contact surface, the LEDs will automatically turn off. Do you want to take the led roaring and the led from the bluetrack sensor so I covered the sensor for the led light of the mouse and shot immediately.
– Microsoft Classic Intellimouse looks similar to IE 3.0, but the design is easier to handle because of the sloping design, so it feels better.
– The MCI buttons are pretty good at all 5 buttons. Feeling the same buttons
– The negative point is that the lower part of rubber is easy to stick to fingerprints. When using the best you should use a soft cloth to clean your fingerprints.
– Suitable to the speed surface because the mouse feet are slightly higher, so when you control the control you feel the edge of the mousefeet to the surface.
where can you get a Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse online
Microsoft Classic Intellimouse (HDQ-00001): Buy it now
Every product prepare launcher and provide on release date will be unboxing and check to bring full specifications & details features, service manual even suggest choose accessories. Thank for visting and sharing !