amazon Microsoft Office Home and Business reviews
1. Manage business and personal finances efficiently
– Develop a budget and track expenses quickly with templates available in Excel.
– See data trends quickly with powerful analytical tools, such as Sparklines – can display a small chart is attached in each box, Slicer – can filter data or Conditional Formatting feature – likely feature makes it easy to find variations
– Tool insert charts and SmartArt graphics are improved to help you easily described to better understand your budget.
2. Arrange to manage all the information of individuals, businesses
– Collect all ideas and important information stored in OneNote.
– You can store all text, images, video, audio and more.
– Find the information you need with simple tagging and displays results as you type.
3. Create presentations
– Add audio, video and images to create presentations easily and quickly.
– Create slides with image editing features allow you to crop, adjust brightness, contrast, sharpen and add other effects.
4. Express yourself
– Create report templates in a professional manner using the templates in Word.
– Add effects such as shadow, reflection, 3D, light ….
– You can customize the SmartArt graphic.
5. Always in sync with the customer and work schedule
– Connecting people to participate in projects more effectively using email and scheduling tools help simplify communication in Outlook.
– Manage multiple email accounts in Outlook from services such as Windows Live, Hotmail, Gmail, or most of the other vendors.
– Track and manage email more efficiently thanks to features Conversation View in Outlook.
– Use Outlook Mobile on your phone to easily exchange emails with customers immediately whenever you want.
6. Access, edit and share your work anywhere
– Create documents in Office, then the user can upload to Windows Live SkyDrive and can access, view, and edit with Office Web Apps from anywhere you can access the Internet.
– Edit reports, news or stored online with Web Apps.
– Share documents online with family and friends very easily and quickly.
where can you get a Microsoft Office Home and Business online
Office Home & Business 2013 Key Card 1PC/1User: Buy it now
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 – 2PC/1User (one desktop and one portable) (Disc Version): Buy it now
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 – 2pc/1user (One Desktop and One Portable) (Dvd Version): Buy it now
– Processor: 500 MHz or higher.
– RAM: 256 MB, 512 MB of graphics features.
– Disk Space: 3.0 GB.
– Screen resolution: 1024×576 or higher.
– Operating system: Windows XP (with SP3) (32-bit), Windows 7, Windows Vista Service Pack (SP) 1 and Windows Server 2003 SP2 and MSXML 6.0 (only for Office 32bit), Windows Server 2008, and the operating system version next 32-64 bits.
– DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or higher video memory.
Every product prepare launcher and provide on release date will be unboxing and check to bring full specifications & details features, service manual even suggest choose accessories. Thank for visting and sharing !