amazon JBL E15 reviews
Currently, most audio companies are focusing on developing wireless headset products. Wired headset products are hardly paid attention and improved. But the JBL E15 is a phenomenon when the classic design and the price cannot be said to be too cheap to achieve the “Amazon’s Choice” rating. Let’s find out what helped JBL E15 achieve it.
Wired headphones can be said as a line of headphones still not outdated, at least until now. Wired headphones still carry many advantages that wireless headsets cannot have.
– Wired headphones never run out of battery.
– Noise! Noise is the enemy of sound. With around us there are many waveforms such as wifi waves, mobile waves, television waves, bluetooth waves. As you know, these types of waves will interfere with each other and degrade quality. Wired headphones thoroughly solve this problem.
– Conductor: with wired headphones, improving the sound quality from the device to the headset is the easiest way to increase the quality of the wires.
– Limited design: Wireless headphones due to limited size in the design, the manufacturer must shrink all from drivers, batteries, tune parts … Wired headphones are not subject to pressure on size so the manufacturer can freely put the best components into.
Simple design, using high quality materials
With a length of about 2cm and a width of about 1cm, it’s really JBL E15 very small. Along with a weight of only 13.6 grams, when wearing the JBL E15 on the ear, you will feel completely comfortable.
JBL E15 has an aluminum case with a JBL logo on the back. This JBL logo has an exclamation mark.
Wire of JBL E15 consists of 2 parts. The common wire part of the two sides of the headset is encased in several to prevent tangles, the separate wire of each side is made of rubber so that the plasticity is needed. JBL jacks are J-jack jacks. These jacks combine the strengths of two popular jacks on the market, namely the L jack and I jack. The jack is gold plated to avoid oxidation and increase the sound transmission quality.
JBL equipped for JBL E15 1 single control button on the cord. This button acts as both a button to receive / cancel a call, play / pause, next track, forward track. 1 important note for you is that the headset has a fairly heavy microphonic phenomenon.
“Microphonic is a phenomenon when you have a mechanical collision with the headphone part of the headset, you will hear bouncing sounds in the headset.”
To overcome this phenomenon, I have 2 solutions for you:
– You wear headphones in a way that goes around your ears and don’t wear them like normal. I experimented, this way removed nearly 80% of Microphonic phenomenon.
– Use clothespin. This is more difficult when JBL doesn’t give us a clip, but if you have an ear clip for it, you can try it.
JBL E15 is packed in a simple way with the accessory included 3 pairs of tips size S, M, L, 1 high quality leather bag, instruction manual, headset introduction.
where can you get a JBL E15 online
JBL E15 In-Ear Headphones with One-Button Remote and Mic (Black): Buy it now
JBL E15 In-Ear Headphones with One-Button Remote and Mic (Red): Buy it now
JBL E15 In-Ear Headphones with One-Button Remote and Mic (White): Buy it now
JBL E15 in-Ear Headphones with One-Button Remote and Mic (Teal): Buy it now
Simple but effective technology
With a wired headset, there’s really no outstanding technology. But not so that JBL does not equip the JBL E15. JBL E15 is equipped with a driver with a diameter of 8.6mm each. This is the common dynamic driver type, this driver has an advantage that the longer you listen to it or the longer it is brewed the better. Technically, because the dynamic driver is produced, the driver parts like the driver / cones are still hard, not showing the dynamic range of the speaker membrane.
The ear canal section of JBL E15 has a large design and is tilted at an angle of about 30 degrees to easily lie behind in the listener’s ear. This design I have seen in the past few years is being applied by many companies because of its effectiveness.
Sounds bright, easy to hear
The headset I received was a freshly sealed headset, so this time I will let this headset work for about 24 hours before I actually start listening.
I heard is the song When i need you by Leo Sayer. The guitar and the first piano is a bright spot when it is very sparkling, the notes like jumping from the right ear to your left ear. This is the sound that a headset shows when you can see each instrument in the song in front of you. The drum in the song only serves as the background for the song, but it is the highlight in the middle of the song. With the quick drum in the upper part of the song, the dynamic level of the diaphragm is an important factor as it vibrates at this drum rhythm, it must immediately change in the next drum beat. In addition to the flexibility of the diaphragm, it is also necessary to mention the stratification of the headphones. It has the task of accurately separating the frequency of the bass range – medium – high.
In summary, the sound that JBL E15 brings is a beautiful sound, easy to hear.
JBL was daring when it came out with the JBL E15 earpiece when there are now many wireless headphones on the market with attractive features and even lower prices than the JBL E15. So who is JBL E15 directed to? In my opinion, JBL E15 towards the following 2 subjects:
– People who need headphones to listen to music seriously, can plug headphones into the phone to listen to music anytime, anywhere. The person who needs a headset with the main feature is “listening” to the music, not having it wireless or having a flashy design.
– The person who has a high-end headset, the JBL E15 is a great backup headset when the cost is not too high but the quality.
Every product prepare launcher and provide on release date will be unboxing and check to bring full specifications & details features, service manual even suggest choose accessories. Thank for visting and sharing !