Table of Contents
amazon The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% reviews
About the brand The Ordinary
The Ordinary is a famous cosmetic brand from Canada of the Deciem group. The Ordinary has a lot of product lines from toners, serums, and oils to creams,… The brand has received a lot of love from beauty believers because of its obvious effect after a period of patience.
The Ordinary offers products at affordable prices but brings unexpected results, improves skin problems, and brings confidence to women.
One of the top products of The Ordinary that is trusted by women and is an indispensable step in the skincare process is Toner The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7%.
About the packaging and design
The product is contained in a bottle made of transparent hard plastic material, quite firmly held. Similar to other cosmetic lines, the body of the toner is also labeled with all information about the product, ingredients, and instructions for use in English and does not add any textures.
The outside is designed with a paper box to protect the toner bottle. When newly purchased, the bottle will be closed with a regular screw cap with a plastic cap with a sharp tip. With this plastic cap, you can easily adjust the amount of toner just enough to use, limiting spillage.
About the ingredients
The main ingredient of the toner is Glycolic acid (AHA). The product has a concentration of Glycolic Acid 7% that works to make the skin softer, minimize the appearance of wrinkles, and also help exfoliate and fade dark spots, and pigmentation, help skin retain water, and increase elasticity, making skin soft and supple. Skin looks young and vibrant.
In addition to Glycolic Acid, the product also contains many good ingredients for the skin such as:
– Histidine: An amino acid involved in the synthesis of proteins for the skin, thereby helping to fight the formation of wrinkles, anti-inflammatory, and soothing the skin.
– Proline: An amino acid whose main function is to increase collagen synthesis for softer and more elastic skin.
– Arginine: Soothes the skin and accelerates the healing of skin lesions.
– Tasmanian Pepperberry: An ingredient that can reduce irritation caused by AHA or BHA when exfoliating, so it can be used for many different skin types.
– Extracts of aloe vera and ginseng: Moisturizes and nutrients necessary for the skin to be young and healthy.
About the use and object of use
The Ordinary Toner is a lifesaver for acne-prone skin with the following uses:
– Exfoliating dead cells and stratum corneum on the skin for a long time, helps pores not to be blocked, limiting acne.
– Cleans and tightens pores.
– Improves brighter and more even skin tone.
The Ordinary Toner is suitable for those who have dull skin, uneven skin tone, large pores, and acne problems such as Inflammatory acne, pustules, and hidden or deep acne, should be used to improve skin well.
– Integrating 2 uses in 1 product, saving time and costs.
– Although it contains up to 7% Glycolic Acid, it does not irritate because it contains ingredients that soothe the skin.
– Helps even skin tone and tightens pores.
– Hydrates and balances skin moisture.
– At first, use may cause slight stinging.
– Not suitable for sensitive skin.
– When using the term in the sun because it is easy to cause sunburn.
How to use The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% toner
Step 1 Remove makeup and clean skin with a suitable cleanser.
Step 2 Use a cotton pad soaked in toner to gently wipe the skin from the inside to the outside and from the top to the bottom.
Step 3 Use your fingertips to gently massage the toner into the skin.
Step 4 Continue to perform the remaining skincare steps.
You should use the product 3-4 times a week for the best results.
Notes when using Toner The Ordinary
– Do not use the product on the eye area, or on sensitive or peeling skin.
– The product causes sunburn, so it is necessary to use sunscreen to protect the skin.
– Consider carefully before combining this product with retinol, BHA, and AHA because it can irritate.
where can you get a The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% online
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution 240ml: Buy it now
the ordinary glycolic acid armpits reddit and retinol niacinamide amazon australia rosehip oil vitamin c after shaving asos before benefits bikini line boots body breastfeeding back acne breakout barcode chemist warehouse clicks conflicts cena combination canada color closed comedones cause breakouts cap deodorant dandruff dark underarms don't mix spots directions dupe during pregnancy dischem 7 exfoliating toning solution reviews expiry date everyday egypt exfoliant eczema toner for hair fake vs real keratosis pilaris feet hyperpigmentation good dry skin galerie lafayette is oily granactive retinoid pixi glow tonic how to use often hack heels ingredients ingrown india inner thighs in instructions itchy iskustva interactions jumia just my look jak stosować what used can i every night kuwait kenya knees korea kaina kegunaan korean kopfhaut legs layering lighten fantastic lid lotion lyko lactic strawberry maroc malaysia myer milia moisturizer ml morning melasma mauritius metropoliten nz near me nigeria nozzle next noon neck store on scalp original lips or percent priceline peel purging price pakistan patch test bangladesh sri lanka qatar para que sirve serve el 240ml review routine indonesia rosacea reaction sephora safe serum superdrug stretch marks stores uses underarm whitening under eyes uk uae ulta us paula's choice bha aha cosrx peeling alpha h liquid gold mario badescu not with does it do when walmart arbutin watson buffet zalando zinc tonik z kwasem glikolowym zrkadielko đánh giá 100ml 10 12 70 € 20 2 240m treatment 30 ph 3 6 area – 8oz 8 solution-8 oz/ 240