amazon TizzBird F30 reviews
Compared to the existing HD Player models, the impressive Tizzbird F30 is equipped with the Android 2.3 operating system to enable a variety of useful features, 3D gaming and full web browser support. Users can easily download and install additional Android applications for their HD players.
The model uses a 1GHz ARM processor instead of the usual 500MHz Sigma or Realtek chipsets. The presentation menu interface of the machine is beautifully designed with many 3D effects. In addition to the ability to play popular HD formats, the Value Plus series also supports Blu-ray ISO, M2TS, TS … and high-quality lossless audio processing with decoders. DAC Woflson. The T30 can also be turned into a 3D source for HDTVs or projectors with 3D support.
Currently, the T3030 is available in the market with the official price equivalent to the medium and high-end HD Player available in the market. While not a replacement for the HTPC, the Android-powered HD Player is a good choice for users who just want to play HD and use smart TV features, a good Internet connection, or play video games on TV.
where can you get a TizzBird F30 online
Tizzbird F30 Media Player: Buy it now
Valueplus TizzBird F30 4G Smart Media Player Android 2.3: Buy it now
– Supports HD and 3D features, fast processing.
– Virtual Blu-ray Disc playback, Menu support
– Running Android 2.3 can install more applications and games, browser integration.
– Fast Internet connection speed.
– Beautiful design and good hardware quality.
– Machine cool, no noise.
– Compatibility with 3.5 inch hard drive.
– Market support is not yet supported.
– Controls come bundled with Android.
– No display.